Effective 1st December 2016
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal Information
When you sign up to become a Subscriber, order a gift certificate, enter a contest, promotion, or sign up to receive our news, you will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself (collectively, the “Personal Information”). Such Personal Information for Subscribers may include your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, and phone number. We do not collect any Personal Information from you when you use the Services unless you provide us with the Personal Information voluntarily.
- Billing Information
- Other Information
In addition to the Personal Information and the Billing Information noted above that you voluntarily provide to us, we may collect additional information (collectively, the “Other Information”). Such Other Information may include:
- From Your Activity. Information that we automatically collect when you use the Services, such as your IP addresses, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, and similar information concerning your use of the Services.
- From You. Additional information about yourself that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your hobbies, personal interests, household income range, number of children, gender, demographic information, and product and service preferences.
- From Other Sources. Information that we collect or receive from other sources.
ACCESSING COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Drink In A Box marketing email. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
We use the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information to process transactions; provide you the Services; solicit your feedback; inform you about our products, services, upcoming events, recipes, and special promotions and those of our third-party marketing partners; administer and process contests, promotions; and improve our Services to you. Also, we may share Personal Information, the Billing Information, and/or Other Information as described below.
- We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include, delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In order to administer our contests and promotions, we may share your Personal Information and Other Information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand our users and our Services, we might analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency, or whenever we believe that disclosing the such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Drink In A Box or others.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information, the Billing Information, and the Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
HOW TO CONTACT US